Aeroshot#1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anonymous

PostGuest Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. PB2 Username :Aeroshot

2. Link to PB2 Profile: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Aeroshot&id=1648610

2b. List alternate accounts with their links: All were lost. These are what I remember: Elidite, Initialize, Eliminated47, tryhardtek, and I actually forgot everything else.

3. Kill Count: 168, see extra comments

3b. Death Count:242

3c. Player Points:0

3d. Predicted Player Points/Beginner's Progress %: 1,6%, 0 PPP

3e. Level Developer Rank (if applicable): Over accounts I have more than 3.

4. Total Time Playing PB2: 3 years!

5. Ban History in PB2, Discord and other forums: uhh, none. 

6. Are you currently in any clans? Nope.

6b. Past Clans and why you left them: YrN- Kicked out | GSA - Dead | Delta Force - Hacked, disbandened, inactive. | Envy - Some members were extremely rude. Asylum - Disbandened, I was the only member left |

7. Tell us something good about yourself: I am actually a pretty good person now that you see. Before I was a nono for everyone, but now I'm friendlier, and better! I am capable of making a friend out of  a sloth.

8. Why do you want to join iMP? I believe this is the ideal clan for me currently.

9. What can you offer to benefit iMP? I can help gather members, and increase activity.

10. Who recruited you? Kneelfrox. Well sorta, he gave me this link.

11. What is your attitude (inside and outside of PB2?): I've changed a lot. My attitude is mostly okay, in terms of not insulting everyone. Though, I sometimes express stress with literal nonsense e.g ''Christ on 50 bikes'' lol. Outside, I'm basically the same. Don't insult me, and I am not insulting you. 

12. How do you play PB2 (skills, styles, and so on?) I like quick shots. I waste no time with my opponent. I like to boost-shoot too. Favourite weapon is the minigun ( preferably with energy ammo ).

13. Did you read and understand the Forum Rules and promise not to break them? I promise to not break the rules.

14. Extra comments/concerns: Kneelfrox said it's okay if I don't meet the 2.5K kill counter IF my accounts were flushed. proof SC no. 1 SC no. 2 and I also believe I had more than 2.5K overall.

Anonymous

PostGuest Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:39 am

Application Accepted. Applicant has successfully finished both tests today.
Topic Locked.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum